CLEAN AND DETAIL YOUR CAR LIKE A PROFESSIONAL CAR SPA AT HOME
Sometime we cannot afford professional car cleaning due to money or time , But no need to worry today I will tell you about how you can clean your car at your home like a professional car cleaning spa at very cheap costs and with daily use products.
How To Clean Interiors:-
● With Regular Toothpaste- want to get rid from mild stains from vinyl and from leather stains, you can use your regular toothpaste as a stain remover generally use it with an old brush . First check it on a small place.
● Vinegar- Want to get rid from fabric stains? Well, vinegar will help you to remove your fabric stains , use vinegar and water at equal amount and pour it on a spray bottle and apply on the affected area and leave for 10 minutes so that stain can soak it then gently blot it out with a wet cotton cloth.
● Magics of Baking Soda- In car cleaning at home Baking Soda is your best weapon ,It can do many miracles, there are some amazing ways to use baking soda that will blow your mind.
1- Car Floor- Sprinkle some baking soda on your seat and car floor or mats and leave for overnight or some hours, then clean it with vacuum cleaner.
2-Dashboard- Make a paste of baking soda and toothpaste of equal amounts and gently scrub with a toothbrush and wipe out with a towel.
3- Seat belt- Use paste of baking soda for cleaning your seat belt scrub it with a normal toothbrush and rinse.
4- Vinyl Seats- Use paste of baking soda and water to clean your vinyl seats gently scrub with a foam and wipe with a towel.
How to Clean Exteriors:-
● Use of Hair Conditioner- You can use your ordinary hair conditioner instead of using the hard detergents and liquids and by using conditioner it will automatically wax your car. Use microfiber cloth and polish in rotational direction if you want maximum shine.
● Glass Cleaner- You can use glass cleaners like Colin,pantyhose for cleaning your windshield and window pane and then wash with hair conditioner to get the best out of cleaning.
● Ammonia- You can ammonia for cleaning your car vipers and glass but be careful because ammonia is toxic and should be keep away from the reach of children.
● Baking Soda - Baking Soda will also help you on exteriors it is best here are some tips for baking soda and exteriors
1- Batteries- Make a paste of baking soda and water and use it for cleaning your batteries terminal of car and then wipe it out with a dry cloth. Do not forget to turn off the car.
2- Headlights- Use paste of water and baking soda and scrub on headlight with a soft bristle toothbrush and then wash and rinse with water, and then apply hair conditioner for polishing the headlights.
3- Mirrors and Windshield-sprinkle some baking soda on the mirrors and windshield and then scrub with a wet cotton cloth , rinse with water.
4- Wheels and Rims- Make a paste of baking soda and toothpaste and a little bit water and scrub the rims and wheels with the toothbrush and wash thoroughly repeat if necessary and then wash it water and then use hair conditioner for waxing.
Final Notice:- These car cleaning tips will help you a lot , I am a professional car cleaner, and also owner of a professional car cleaning company- https://www.bubbleshcw.com/
For any queries click here.